One of our specialties at Allquatics is designing a state of the art aquarium to perfectly fit your home or place of business. We work closely with designers, carpenters, and/or architects to ensure that your new aquarium is not just a fish tank but a work of art.
Contact us to setup a consultation and we will come to your location to learn about all of your aquatic needs.
We pride ourselves in meeting the diverse needs of our customers be it a small personal tank or a 1,000 gallon monster inspired by one of those reality TV shows.
• Standard aquariums and cabinetry
• Custom aquariums
• Custom wood work and cabinetry
• Design and planning
• Carpenters and designers
• Maintenance plans once the project is completed
• Aquarium Relocation services
• Vacation Service
There are many factors to keep in mind when dealing with moving livestock.
• What do you do with the fish?
• How do you keep the benifical bacteria alive?
• How do you move the actual aquarium without breaking it?
• What do you do with the water?
Moving an aquarium can be a daunting task but it doesn’t have to be. Let us move your aquarium for you. Whether you are moving to another town, another state, or just to another room in your house, we have a moving solution for you.
Getting tired of looking at the same thing? Is your current service provider not able to keep your tank clean? Are you having algae problems? Are your fish getting too big for your aquarium? Is your equipment out of date and due for an upgrade? Are you unable to keep fish or coral alive long term?
If you answer yes to any of these questions, your tank is likely in need of a renovation. We have many options to turn your tank around and make it something you enjoy once again.
A typical Maintenance visit will consist of but not be limited to:
• Cleaning of inside and outside glass
• Minimum 20% water change
• Substrate vacuum
• Test water quality and salinity
• Change/clean filter equipment
• Removal of any “salt creep” or water marks that have developed on the outside of aquarium, filter, or stand
• Clean protein skimmer
• Cleaning of lighting fixture and glass tops
• Inspection of health of fish and all other livestock
• Clean outside and inside of aquarium furniture
Things don’t always go according to plan.
If you have an aquarium emergency, don’t hesitate to call us at 609.888.3311.
When you are away on vacation or business and you don’t trust your neighbor or automatic feeder to keep your fish alive, Allquatics offers affordable temporary solutions that will ensure a happy and healthy aquarium upon your return.
Call us for Rates and Estimates!